






COMMENTS BY ANYONE ARE WELCOME & WILL BE MODERATED! This blog contains: Emboidery on silk for picture frames using different techniques for 3D effects for wall pieces. Intricately pieced patchwork & embroidery for linen. To view entire works, please click on months under "Archives".
20 comments:
Hello,I'm Dilara...from Türkiye...very nice garden...
AISA BHI HO SAKTA HAI SOCHA NA THA
Shama, you are not a gardener but an artist you are. I am amazed after visiting your blog. Now I feel, I was too late.
वाह, क्या बात है।
----------
किस्म किस्म के आम
क्या लडकियां होती है लडको जैसी
sirf khubsurati. really.
Aapne ati sundar vichaaron ko baghaat ke dwara pardarshit kia hai. BAHUT BAHUT BADHAI AUR SHUBKAAMNAYEN..AAP KA BHAVISHY CHAMATKAARI HO.
सुन्दर बगीचे ने मन मोह लिया।
आभार!
शमा!
बगवानी के प्रति,
आपकी लग्न और निष्ठा काबिले-तारीफ है।
veerat vyaktitav ki swamini
ho bagichon ki laimai ragini
बागवानी के प्रति आपको लगाव कबीले तारीफ़ है |
अच्छा लगा |
बहुत मनभावन!!
तस्वीरें देखकर ही मन बहल गया फिर वहाँ टहलते तो क्या बात होती.
जरुर बदलिए एम्ब्रोयडरी के जरिये सब तक पहुँचेगा यह मनभावन दृश्य!!
शुभकामनाऐं.
आपने इतने सुंदर रूप से ख़ूबसूरत तस्वीरों के साथ विस्तार किया है की तारीफ के लिए अल्फाज़ कम पर गए! इस बेहतरीन पोस्ट के लिए बधाई!
क्या कहू गजब सुन्दर बाग और कही,कही आपने इन पौधो के उपयोग बारे मै लिखा,और भी सहारानिय
सुन्दर
बहुत सुन्दर बगीचा
This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!
I just found shama-baagwaanee.blogspot.com by suddenly dropping by online, and found it is so sweet. Keep up the great work!
I have similar idea to this site.I hope we can work together
You can also get a tutor to help you. My friend told me he was helped a lot by great [URL=http://GoArticles.com/article/5302544 ]looking for tutor [/URL]. Can you also share me with your comments found here?
Hello,I am new here!shama-baagwaanee.blogspot.com looks so great,I think I will learn more from here!
[url=http://celerynutritions.com/archives/nutritional-value-of-celery.html]nutritional value of celery[/url] [url=http://celerynutritions.com/archives/health-benefits-of-celery.html]health benefits of celery[/url] [url=http://celerynutritions.com/archives/getting-rid-of-high-blood-pressure-using-celery.html]celery blood pressure[/url] [url=http://celerynutritions.com/archives/uses-of-the-celery-stalk.html]celery stalk[/url] [url=http://celerynutritions.com/archives/all-celery-recipes-would-be-with-taste.html]celery recipes[/url]
:)
वाह!
Post a Comment